What is a cookie?
Cookies are a small piece of information sent by our website, which are stored in the user’s browser, thus providing us with anonymous information that helps us improve the quality of our website, offering a more personalized service, learn on the tastes and preferences of our visitors and facilitate navigation through our website.
What are cookies used for on this website?
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card details, etc., in the cookies we use.
Most browsers will generally allow you to change the features of your browser using the toolbar so that it does not accept “cookies”; Or notify you at the time of use. If you disable cookies on your browser part of our website may not operate correctly.
Example of how to configure cookies in your browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- Chrome, in the menu option Tools> Settings> Privacy> Content settings> Cookies.
- Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
- Opera, in the Options option> Advanced> Cookies
To change the settings in other browsers, refer to the browser instructions.
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
The BEACH SOCCER website uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file while you are on our website.
• Permanent cookies: they favor the experience and navigation as user (they offer a personalized navigation, for example remembering their preferences of languages of the website).